Western Pennsylvania Laborers Joint Apprenticeship and Training Program
In the Western PA Laborers’ Joint Apprenticeship & Training Program, construction craft laborers receive on-the-job training and classroom courses from experienced instructors in construction language, care and safe use of tools of the trade, O.S.H.A., and First Aid/CPR.
Terms of Apprenticeship:
- 4,000 hours on-the-job training
- Minimum of 288 hours of related classroom instruction
Qualification Requirements of the Program
- Be at least 18 at the time of acceptance into the program
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Pass a drug test – drug use is not tolerated in the construction industry, where safety is a life and death issue
Applications are available on a continuous basis.
Contact Mike Laquatra at (724) 352-2224
The training site is located in Saxonburg, PA, with 51 acres of land and a 7,788 square foot training facility.